Dear Valued Patients, Friends, and Neighbors,
As the recent headlines of the news have been taken over by the novel Coronavirus, we at Simply Dental understand the growing concerns of our patients regarding their health and dental care. We are fully committed to servicing and providing quality care to our loyal patients during this time of uncertainty. We would like to assure our patients that every precautionary measure is taken at our office to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and staff members. The following is a list of some of the precautions that are a routine part of our practice and are in full compliance with CDC guidelines:
- The use of personal protective equipment by our clinical staff such as masks, gloves, gowns, and eyewear in accordance with WISHA and OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens has and always will be our standard
- The use of disinfectants to maintain a high level of cleanliness of our practice as well as equipment and instruments between each patient
- Up to date sterilization practices for infection control
- Dedicated hand washing
- One time use of disposable materials
- We will maintain open lines of communication with the county Department of Health
- We will continue our normal business hours unless local or state agencies present new recommendations
- Our team will not present at our office if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
We all play a vital role in keeping our community healthy and safe.
If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please call to reschedule your visit for another day. Your health and wellbeing are very important to us. Our hearts and thoughts go out to those who are deeply affected by the impact of the coronavirus.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have specific questions.
Below is a link to the CDC website for the most current information for those who are interested:
Danlu Lee DDS, Wendy Yeung DDS, Kathrine Kim DDS, Andrew Young DDS, and Team Members