Simply Dental Seattle specializes in all kinds of Dental Implants, and has state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to give you the best smile available anywhere.
Dental Implants are metal posts (usually titanium) that are surgically inserted into the jawbone to act as a root for an artificial tooth.
The implant fuses to the bone in a three to six month period and once integrated, a crown can be attached to the top of it. Implants are also stable support for bridges and even dentures.
Ready for a Cleaning?
Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
If you’re missing one or more teeth then dental implants are a great option to help restore your smile and maintain bone support.
Benefits of Implants
- Replaces missing teeth
- Restores function (speech and chewing)
- Maintains facial shape and appearance
- No need to drill and prepare the adjacent teeth as opposed to a fixed bridge
- Prevents drifting of teeth out of position
- Easier to maintain than a fixed bridge or denture
- Permanently fixed, non-removable
Visit us on the Corner of Dexter & Denny in Seattle
To make an appointment, simply call, email or stop by our office on Denny Way.