Simply Dental Seattle specializes in all kinds of Dental Implants and has state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to give you the best smile available anywhere.
Dental Implants are metal posts (usually titanium) that are surgically inserted into the jawbone to act as a root for an artificial tooth.
The implant fuses to the bone in a three to six month period and once integrated, a crown can be attached to the top of it. Implants are also stable support for bridges and even dentures.
If you’re missing one or more teeth then dental implants are a great option to help restore your smile and maintain bone support.
Benefits of Implants
- Replaces missing teeth
- Restores function (speech and chewing)
- Maintains facial shape and appearance
- No need to drill and prepare the adjacent teeth as opposed to a fixed bridge
- Prevents drifting of teeth out of position
- Easier to maintain than a fixed bridge or denture
- Permanently fixed, non-removable
Visit us on the Corner of Dexter & Denny in Seattle
We're conveniently located on the north end of downtown Seattle in the South Lake Union neighborhood.
Serving dental patients in Seattle, Bellevue and the Eastside since 2011.
To make an appointment, simply call, email, or stop by our office on Denny Way.